6.30.2010


I received my monthly update from New Day on Ethan. His nanny said ..."Ethan is a healthy boy who has become much taller and stronger than before. His great appetite is proof that he has recovered very well from his surgery. He lives in the same room as he used to. Ethan seems to be more grown-up now. He likes his classes, especially his English class. He also enjoys listening to stories. He has an amazing memory. He can repeat a story he has heard only once. Ethan is very smart and tidy. He gets dressed by himself every day." What a sweet and smart little boy he is! I cannot wait to bring him home!
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
Check out New Day's website http://www.newdaycreations.com/foster/
and click on "How To Help".
You don't have to adopt to make a difference in these children's lives!

2 comments:

  1. So ready for Ethan to be home with you---How cute that he likes his English classes?!?

    (I am so proud of you---little blogging mama!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the video of ethan riding the bike...when is saw that on the ND web site it made me SMILE ;) he is such a handsome little boy...

    andrea
    http://onegirlpeacefulandsafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete