12.03.2010

Happy 17th Maloy


Maloy turned 17 on October 16th. This is my miracle child who survived against all odds. She was born at 1 lb. 5 1/2 ounces and spent the first 4 months of her life in the NICU. They gave her a 50 % chance of living. This stubborn child chose to live and she does that everyday. I used to sit in her nursery and pray to just bring her home, no matter what was wrong with her. I can never thank God enough for allowing me to do just that. She walks to her own tune and doesn't know a stranger. She's 5 feet tall and weighs about 90 lbs. She got a car FINALLY for her birthday and I have to tell you that watching her drive away is one of life's scariest moments for me. I'm making her wash it too...which I think her and Elizabeth enjoyed thoroughly
She had a birthday lunch with friends at BJ's, a birthday dinner at her Grandma's while her Great-Grandpa was in town, and dinner at our house with Lizzie and Gia before Gator Growl. Happy 17th Sweet Angel!
Four Generations
Lizzie, Maloy, Gia and Gucci


Lizzie & Maloy washing each other instead of the car.






1 comment:

  1. She' a beauty and you are blessed to have Maloy for a daughter!
    Granny Di

    ReplyDelete