1.19.2011

Leaving for China

We finally got our flights...leaving for Beijing on February 16th and returning home on March 4th! I am truly so excited to see Ethan for the first time! Cameron thinks it's "weird" that I just want to touch him and smell him and kiss him. One day, when she's a mama, she'll understand! Look at this sweet boy...you just have to love him!
As excited as I am, I'm also SO stressed! I have never in my life been away for 17 days and I have never been gone from my children that long. My awesome sister, LaVonne, and my neice, Emma, and nephew, Zander, will be staying with the girl's and dog and bunny while we're gone. That makes it better! She's like a 2nd mama to my girls! I trust that God will watch over all of us! Now...if he'll just help me pack too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for airline tickets! I'm so happy for you guys!
    Good luck with the packing...
    That's always my least favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped back by to see if you had posted again and realized something cool. Your departure and return dates are EXACTLY the same as ours last year on our trip for Darcy.
    How's the packing going?

    ReplyDelete