2.15.2011

We had to have one last special night with our kids before we left for China. We took them to our favorate restaurant "Sabore" after mass. Going out to dinner with 6 people is a treat in our house....but we all really enjoyed it! I wish I'd had my camera to get a family pic, but these 2 will have to do.
We are leaving tomorrow morning for China and I am going to miss these kids (and animals) so much! I have faith in God that we will return in 17 days with the newest addition to our wonderful family!
Thank you for all of the prayers! We love you all! Mike, Tonya, Maloy, Cameron, Madeline, Michael...and soon, Ethan!



2 comments:

  1. Happy travels! Can't wait to see pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time!! It's no secret how special Ethan is to our family, and the special connection Khloe feels to him. It's so sweet. I'm beyond excited that your time has finally come. I will never forget how Ethan proudly showed off his photo of his new family that he had just gotten while we were there at NewDay last May. I can't wait to see him in your arms. I think he is going to be a great fit for your family. Enjoy your time in his homeland and at NewDay. Trust me, you will be leaving a piece of your heart there with them. Soak in as much of his culture as you can, and know that many are praying for your family and for Ethan during his transition into your family.

    Happy Travels and God bless! <><

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete